ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN FOR UBER TIMES
Structuring organisations in times of radical change.
“Doing business in Uber times” has become a metaphor for doing business in a digital world of algorithms, automation, artificial intelligence and non-stop disruption. Organisations everywhere are being forced to operate in a fast-changing, high-speed environment. Business models are being challenged and trusted values questioned. Worse still, operational margins are severely depressed.
Never before has organisation design been so important for businesses, HR and leaders. Demographic shifts, sustained market growth globalisation and cultural and generational
differences are forcing organisations to re-think the way they engage with their people.
Organisation Design for Uber Times will help you:
• Anticipate mega-trends and changes.
• Learn how to identify your organisation’s strategy, market position and where your organisation is in the business life cycle.
• Unpack well-known organisation design models, frameworks and processes.
• Learn how to design for Uber times.
• And more!
Press/Click on book to read about book
The Masterclass will cover and discuss the application of topics covered in Prof. Dr. Bussin's "Organisation Design for Uber Times" and "The New World of Work" books
Benefit from leading international author, professor, consultant, professional board director with 27 years' of experience in more than 10 countries.
Pre-reading required for two 4-hours masterclass sessions
The ‘New World of Work’ is not a future concept. It is a current reality.
Not only has the nature of work changed, but how we organise ourselves to optimally deliver the work is also evolving. There’s no doubt, the advent of ‘Agile’ is challenging traditional organisation structures and ways of working.
The New World of Work: An ‘SOS’ Call to Management offers readers a thorough, but easy-to-understand. overview of:
• Agility in the workplace
• Organisation challenges and responses to agility
• The rise of the contingent workforce get your staff to give
• Attracting and retaining talent
• Driving teamwork and rewarding teams
• And more!