Get great performance from your team with market leading online training
Help your people shine
Training and development are essential to keep your business performing at its best.
The Singapore National Employers Federation have partnered with market leaders in online training – Upskill People Asia – to bring you a fantastic learning package for your team.
What others are saying
“I like the videos and characters in it. The dialogues are so engaging and keep us looking forward to more. We are also able to replay videos and take notes whenever we want to.”
Manager, Wing Tai Retail
“It’s a good medium for people who don’t have the luxury of being away from their workplace. It allows an alternative platform to face-to-face sessions.”
HR Manager, Benjamin Barker
Why Choose SNEF's
Learning Management System?
Well....because of its crazy benefits!
Here is A List -
1. Deliver all your online courses and use the LMS to track and report all your learning. – Track and access all learning
2. Great system to roll out for orientation, on-the-job training or onboarding for new hires. As everything is trackable, you do not need to allocate much manpower resources to mentor your new hires.
3. Track Achievements - our people can keep track of what they've achieved, presented with the organizations that endorse the quality of our courses. You can change the design of the certificates to match your brand.
4. Access everywhere. Any way. – As long as you are connected to the web, you can access the platform on any mobile device. This means you can access the courses conveniently, on the go.
5. One-stop training portal - Easily import all your existing training records. Use the platform to record data from all your learning and development activities. The LMS keeps track and let your people know when training needs to be refreshed.
6. Deploy courses provided by a 3rd party or ones created in another tool – As it is SCORM compliant, there is a great flexibility to transfer courses into the LMS.
7. Easy Course Builder – Simple course building tools that enable you to design and customize your own in-house courses. Include an interactive quiz or a post-course survey to generate before and after face-to-face session materials to assess and track all of your learning in one place
8. Get in touch with a very popular management/supervisor E-learning course called Managing People – Fun, engaging, and story-driven course which covers 72 management/supervisory competencies. This course helps supervisors/managers to re-skill and upskills their management level. This will be shared during our preview as well.
Be The Next Company
Managing People Series!
Our First E-Learning Series - Managing People
A new kind of management training...
Managing People harnesses the power of high quality video production and dramatic scenarios to bring the role of leadership to life.
The series prepares a new manager for their role and develops the confidence of even the most experienced manager.
A FREE PREVIEW OF OUR ONLINE LEARNING SYSTEM
Thank you for your interest. Currently we do not have any upcoming briefing for this module. If you would like to enquire more on E Learning or Managing People Series, please get in touch with us by filling the enquiry form below.
Date : 14 October 2020
Venue : Zoom Platform (Online Delivery)
Time : 2.30pm to 4.00 pm (Admittance will start at 2 pm)
For more information about our specialist online training or the Free Preview, get in touch with us by clicking on the button below
Alternatively, you can directly email email@example.com or call +656827 6907